The Downloading Page of the End Times Book
The End Times : Based on numerical analysis of the Quran, Hadith, Arabic Words, and Historical Events
Our End Times book consists of 6 Parts (Volumes), available as 6 downloadable regular .pdf files.
To open and read the files of our book, you need to have Adobe Acrobat / Reader or any software that opens .pdf files. Adobe Reader is a free software and can be downloaded at: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
You can download each part of the book by following the instructions below:
(a) Highlight the link of the part of the book you want to download.
(b) Then, click on the link.
(c) When you click on the link using the right side of your mouse, you will see a drop-down menu.
(d) In the menu, choose "Save target as" option, if you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer browser. (If you are using FireFox browser, choose "Save link as" )
(e) Save the file to the "Desktop" folder of your computer. If you do not specify "Desktop", your browser may save the file to your "Documents" folder which could be difficult to find, if you do not know the location of your Documents folder in your computer. Each user of your computer has a Documents folder.
An alternative method to download the book :
(a) Click on the link. This will open the .pdf file within your browser, so you will be able to read the book online.
(b) Then, save the .pdf file to your Desktop folder, so that you will able to read the file on your computer anytime, without visiting our web site.
1. End Times Book part 1 124 pages (Edition of January 27, 2020)
2. End Times Book part 2 101 pages (Edition of April 19, 2020)
3. End Times Book part 3 169 pages (Edition of April 19, 2020)
4. End Times Book part 4 224 pages (Edition of April 18, 2020)
5. End Times Book part 5 2290 pages (Edition of April 13, 2020)
6. End Times Book part 6 96 pages (Edition of January 1, 2020)
Total : 3004 pages
Come back to download the latest edition of the book !
You can also download the software we are using to calculate the numerical value of Arabic words, which is called QuranCode. This software was developed by Ali Adams, an Iraqi mathematician and computer expert. His web site: www.QuranCode.com
We use version v1.10 of this software which is better, for our purposes, than the more recent versions of this software because this old version produces more accurate numerical value of words using "Abjad Gematria " than the more recent versions of the software. However, if you wish, you can download a more recent version of the software from: http://qurancode.codeplex.com
1. Click here to download QuranCode software (version v1.10) .
2. Click on QuranCode.zip and move a folder called QuranCode2012 v 1.10 (which contains the software) from inside QuranCode.zip to the Desktop of your computer.
3. Open QuranCode2012 v 1.10. Inside this folder, you will find QuranCode.exe. By clicking on QuranCode.exe , the software will start to open.
4. Once the software is open:
- At the bottom of the screen, click on the Lock icon to unlock it.
- On the right side of the screen, choose the following settings: (a) Simplified29, (b) Abjad , (c) Gematria .
5. Now, when you highlight any word or verse of the Quran, you will see the numerical value of it. Part 5 of our Book organizes in numerical order the numerical value of many words and verses of the Quran.
Copyright © 2012 - 2020 End Times Research Center All rights reserved. www.EndTimesBook.com Last modified: Friday May 22, 2020 08:40 PM